It is not enough to have services available, but to provide services that matches the needs of the population you serve.
- An inspirational speaker to spark lights of hope to the audience at your event.
- Teach you how to recognize human trafficking.
- Recognize a victim of human trafficking in a domestic violence relationship.
- Understand how to scale cultural barriers in providing services to human trafficking survivors in the immigrant population.
- Understand how to provide services that matches the needs of the survivors you serve in your community.
- Understand how to gain the trust of survivors when offering services or during the process of providing services.
Download the pdf form here and a representative of Bukola Oriola will reach out to you ASAP.