This summit is for you if you answer yes to one or more of the following:
- You have a story that will inspire another person.
- You want to turn your story to a stream of income.
- You are tired of a 9 - 5 job but are scared to quit because you don't know how to turn your passion to an income generation business.
- You have a talent that will benefit the world.
- Money is a barrier to starting your dream business or expanding your business.
Meet Your Speakers
Founder, Savvy Solutions Consulting, LLC.
Shadé Y. Adu, a personal brand strategist, international speaker, bestselling author, and founder of Savvy Solutions Consulting, LLC. Shade helps women entrepreneurs use the power of social media and live streaming to brand, build, and monetize digital programs, products, and services.
Annetta Works Salley is an Army Veteran and Spiritual coach. She helps women find their purpose using their spirituality and discipline. She has been helping women for over two decades.
Founder, Finch & Associates
Dr. Aikyna Finch is an educator, motivator, and social media enthusiast. She is a certified coach, Huffington Post contributor, podcaster, speaker and social media consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I take away from this summit?
- With the 3.5 hours you will spend at this summit, you will receive the energy and boost to take actions that will transform into your desired goal in other to launch your business or set your new business on the part of success.
- Set achievable goals in the new year, using your personal story or passion to generate income.
- Learn the tools you need to put your plan into action.
- Find out the free resources in your local community and online.
- Understand how to turn your frustrations into positive actions.
- Learn the simple steps you need to become a subject matter expert from your experience.
- Learn how to take small daily steps that generates big results.
- Understand how to and where to find money for your business without credit.
What is the cancellation policy?
Tickets are nonrefundable but are transferable.
What is the difference between Live & Virtual Admission?
Live Admission attendees get to come to the venue of the event and experience the value, plus go home with a swag bag. Virtual Admission attendees get to experience the value by attending via Facebook Live and go home with resource materials that will be available virtually. Virtual attendees are entered into a drawing for a swag bag.
How do I register for the summit?
Click the reserve your spot button below to get your tickets.